Thursday, May 28, 2009

Blessing

Wow. That is all I can say right now. I had such a good feeling and faith that God would provide, and He did! He really did! Chris is now working and we could not be happier that this was the true work of God. I believe this is the hardest thing and situation that we have had to deal with, but we have made it through. We really made it through. This is just living proof that if you maintain faith through thick and thin, then you will always make it through. God has truly blessed us and we will see next what is in store for us. A wedding in October? Maybe, we will see.

I am in true awe right now of the amazing power of God. It has made me fall in love with him all over again! I love that feeling, of falling in love with my Savior all over again...it's so replenishing. And we networked, asking our fellow friends and family to pray at 2. Like my grandmother always said, "When two pray together, the prayer will be answered."

No comments:

Post a Comment