Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Now.

So, now I'm at a point in my life where I can start becoming the person that I want to be. I have been blessed with a wonderful job that does not cause a lot of stress, but it is demanding, which I love. I have been blessed with a wonderful man that does nothing but support and encourage me. Even though we struggle constantly, we always manage to pull through because of our spirituality.

Chris lost his job back in February, and it has been a constant struggle with envy and jealousy of others that are able to get married. Chris and I got engaged back in October, and we were working on everything and ready to get married this October. I know I have to let that envy go, but I just wonder how everyone is able to afford to get married in this economy. Everytime I turn around, people, like Chris, are losing their jobs. Chris and I have been smart about our financial decisions, but I just do not want to put that added pressure on our relationship and our marriage our first year.

It's so complicated. I know that it is close. I can feel it now. It's within our grasp and we just have to keep reaching out until we grap it. And in the meantime, wait for it to be handed to us...in God's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment