Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Parental Control

My darling little man is crawling, (aka "inch worming") across the floor.  We are staying on our toes now that he's wanting to grab everything and lick.  He's quite the comic.  Last night, after our bedtime story and warm bottle, he decided that it was time to gab it up.  He would say, " Gee gee goooh gie gah," and I said back to him, "It's night night time."  His response to me was a sweet little giggle.  Yes, giggling!  Oh my, how it's going to be hard to say no to that little face.  Forget child birth...this is going to be the hardest thing for me.  Child rearing is so complicated these days.  Honestly, it's something that I'm scared of, but I know that it's necessary as a parent.  Everyone uses DFCS as a crutch nowadays rather than an actual aid in suspected child abuse.  It's sad that I've seen my fair share of vengeance spatted out across child abuse reports.  I guess my point to this is, why do every parent feel a sense of tip-toeing around this subject?  I just do not understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment