Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back and Forth

So, yea, I'm wishy washy. We both are. So many things have been going on at once, but we have decided to wait and get married October 30th. Some of you may know that we were considering just getting married one night at the church in the coming weeks by our preacher with our parents there, but we have decided against it. We want to share it with our closest family and friends and we want it to be memorable. We don't want to regret not having those that are most important to us there. So, therefore, it's still going to be a very small wedding (we're talking less than 100 people), but it's still going to be how we like it. That is our final decison and we are sticking to it! Chris is going to live in the apartment by himself and with Jaxon until we get hitched, then I will move in. Yay! Only 50 days!

On a sad note, the world has lost a wonderful man: 1st Lt. Joseph Helton. He was killed in Iraq when his vehicle ran over a roadside bomb. I graduated with him and he will be greatly missed. I still can't believe that he is no longer here. He had such a presence when you were in the same room with him. Rest in peace, Joseph.

Holy blessings from God! I'm trying to put Him first in our money situation. This is something that I am struggling with right now. I am trying to find peace with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment