Friday, September 4, 2009

Busy Bees




This week and weekend are going to be so hectic! Chris and I are going to pick up the newest addition to my mom's family.... a mini dachshund! Mom decided to name him Jasper and figured it would be a good replacement for Jaxon Bo since he's moving with me and Chris when we move into our apartment. Poor Jaxon, he won't be the baby anymore! We are thoroughly tickled about picking him up tonight and cannot wait to get him home and love on him!
Tomorrow, I have to take him to the vet to get him checked out of course and then tomorrow night, we are FINALLY getting to hang out with Brittany and David! Things have been so crazy lately, I think I sometimes forget to breathe. Hopefully Monday we will be able to rest and catch up on things. I have wedding showers the next three weekends in a row, be it mine or friends!

Heritage Eastside told mom today that they were thinking about releasing Maw Maw the first of next week...and we are both sick and they will not allow us in if we sick, so we have to get better so that we can see her...soon! I miss her and I know I don't need to go up there with my nose running and sneezing and what not.

Please enjoy the pictures of us and Maw Maw and Paw Paw.

No comments:

Post a Comment