Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Emotions

There are so many emotions going on in my head right now. Not only are Chris and I trying to move some of our stuff into our apartment, but today and tomorrow there will be memorials for Joseph. It still doesn't seem real. He was such an inspiration to those around him and had such a presence about him. His body will be brought through Monroe this afternoon between 4 and 5, but I will not be able to attend because we have to pick up that blasted washer and dryer in Morrow. I'm not complaining, but timing is horrible! At least mom and I will be able to go to visitation tomorrow during our lunch.

Also, I meant to update this weekend, but Maw Maw looked pitiful Friday when we went to go see her. She definitely didn't look like herself. She had given herself a black eye on one eye, and cut her other one with a tray that her food was on. I just cannot believe how much she has changed within the last 3 weeks. She went from a normal functioning, bathing, feeding herself person, to someone that cannot comprehend her surroundings. It's the most heartbreaking thing I believe I have ever seen. I try my best to not question God and His plan, but why allow her to suffer like this? She has peace with herself and I have no doubt where she is going. I can't question, just trust that He knows the right timing for all of us.

As I mentioned before, Chris and I get our keys to our apartment today and will start moving things in little by little. Chris will move in once we get our bed and then I will move in once we get married. It's stressful, but I wouldn't rather have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment